Certificate gold stamp and ribbon

Graham. 14:37 07 Nov 2008

I'm making a Certificate with Word for printing. I need to download a gold stamp with ribbon jpg. Any help welcome.

pj123 15:09 07 Nov 2008

Try this place, I have been using them since they were called PaperDirect.

They will send you a catalogue.

click here

Graham. 15:16 07 Nov 2008

Thanks. It is a certificate for emailing to people who have donated to a charity. I just add their name and send it off. Just thought it would look nice with a gold stamp.

pj123 15:44 07 Nov 2008

Know exactly what you mean but can't find anything for free.

Try this one:

click here;jsessionid=1549145edeab02d/shopdata/index.shopscript

Scroll down to CT7014. Pack of 102 seals for £9.99

pj123 15:49 07 Nov 2008

Sorry that link doesn't work.

Go to click here

Select Products, Just Certificates, Certificate Accessories, and then scroll down to CT7014.

Condom 15:54 07 Nov 2008

I think you are looking for something which you can add to your certificates before printing them. I used something similar years ago and although printers didn't do the gold justice in those days I'm sure they would look fine in todays printers.

I just cannot remember where I got the picture from. I had a huge IMSI collection of bitmaps etc and I perhaps got it there or from a Microsoft site.

I'm pretty sure that Microsoft still have a huge site where you can download images either free or at very little cost and I think you should look there.

crosstrainer 16:20 07 Nov 2008

A huge selection from Microsoft:

You may have to wade through them all to find what you need, but it's free... ( the Powerpoint ones will work too)

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Nokia 8 vs Galaxy S8

Best new design books 2017: From vintage infographics to the the psychology of type

iMac 21.5-inch (2017) review

Nokia 8 : design, caractéristiques techniques, date de sortie