central

podlod 10:39 29 Nov 2010

Hi, just a small irritating prob which concerns Google. When I browse using Google, the immediate page that appears when I commence is approx 25mm off center to the right, and I know its not my screen as everything else that I use is centrally ok, and I have tried to stretch it across but to avail. Any ideas as to how I can centralize this little aggravating prob? thank you.

podlod 10:56 29 Nov 2010

Hi, me again, I tell a lie there is now another software that is offline, any ideas?

lotvic 12:40 29 Nov 2010

You have the window in a 'restore down' view (as opposed to 'maximised' which is full window)
'restore down' view in the top right of window the icon in the middle will be a square and you are able to grab any border and change the size of window.

If you want your pc to remember where and what size to open it then when you have got it where you want close the window by using File > exit instead of clicking on the red square with white X at top right.
Once you have done this then you can use the red square with white X at top right as normal and window will open where you have set it to.

podlod 14:36 29 Nov 2010

Hi, thanks that has done the trick, I must be in one of my dim (doh) modes, will return with another dim question in the near future!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?