cd's to MP3 CD

benson68 14:54 25 Jan 2008

I used to use MusicMatch Jukebox to make my MP3 CD's, and all my other recordings, but since I reinstalled WinXP it doesn't appear to be available anymore. Is there a program that I can use to put 10 CD's onto an MP3 CD, that recognises the tracks using CDDB? I've got the latest SONY Sonic Stage, but this doesn't convert to MP3, & I've also got DBpowerAmp, but to use this, (because it doesn't name the tracks using CDDB)I'd have to find the location of all the CD's that I've saved using Sonic Stage -which I can't!
Can anyone help?

[email protected] 15:16 25 Jan 2008

you could have a look at jetaudio
click here
yahoo took over musicmatch so this may be similar to that
click here

MCE2K5 19:20 25 Jan 2008

"I've got the latest SONY Sonic Stage, but this doesn't convert to MP3": Oh yes it does.

MCE2K5 21:18 25 Jan 2008

SonicStage : 4.3.01.14050

Tools, Options..., CD drive settings, CD Importing, Select Format..., click here

interzone55 21:48 25 Jan 2008

I use CDEX click here

A very quick CD ripper, it grabs the CD track info from a choice of online CD databases.

You'll need to download the free LameEnc to convert to MP3, but all the details are on the site.

If you have Audacity installed you may already have LameEnc, so you can just copy it across to the CD EX folder.

benson68 10:54 26 Jan 2008

I even emailed Sony about Sonic Stage, weeks ago. Haven't had a reply as yet.
I thought that I'd checked everything with Sonic Stage -evidently not.
I spent all yesterday afternoon trying to make an MP3 CD for the car, using NERO, but it kept coming up with the error message that "another program is using this drive" -or something on those lines.
Thanks again.

feb 13:42 26 Jan 2008

Rip the CD's using Microsoft Media Player and it will get the CD information for you!

You can then put the MP3 files onto disc using any burner.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?