C.D.R Photos

kench 13:36 08 Aug 2004

Everytime I transfare photos from my PC to CDR disc it deleates pictures allready stored on the disc cant understand why.Only use CDR discs not CDRW any info..

Totally-braindead 13:45 08 Aug 2004

Are the photos you're putting on the disk the same names as the ones already on it, if they are then they will simply overwrite the ones which were already there, that not to say the photos aren't still there but you'll no longer be able to read them. What I do is create a folder in My Documents called whatever ( Susans Birthday for example ) and drag and drop the pics into the folder. Then put in my photo disk and burn the folder I have created onto the disk using Nero as data and making sure it is multisession so I can add more photos later.

pj123 15:14 08 Aug 2004

You need to start your CDR as a Multisession disk and then when adding more to it, make sure it is checked as "Continue Multisession disc" and then make sure there is no tick in the "Replace files in compilation" box and tick the box "Add new files to compilation". Now click on "New" select the new files you want to add and it should add the new files to the CD and then burn.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?