CDG

dp600 15:56 29 Apr 2004

I am trying to tape individual tracks from a CDG (karaoke)CD to a rw cd but can not ,i have nero,win media player and clone-cd,how can i do this.

Dave

SANTOS7 16:08 29 Apr 2004

Can I copy or produce CDG discs.

The ONLY currently available software to produce CDG discs is From 'Goldenhawk' click here the current version being CDRWIN 3.3E, this software in turn requires a SCSI CDROM writer and will not function with an IDE unit. As a foot note you WILL require a large and fast HDD to write the data, many problems occur because the data cannot be transferred at the correct rate and brakes occur in the flow.
found this on another forum hope it helps

Stuartli 16:21 29 Apr 2004

There's more information on this subject at:

click here

In fact cdrfaq.org can answer hundreds of questions regarding anything to do with optical drives or media.

Stuartli 16:23 29 Apr 2004

You can probably find some of the software at click here

SANTOS7 16:27 29 Apr 2004

just had a quick look around your link stuartli what a cracking site for info, for those like me who are not genned up on these things it will come in more than handy, sorry for the digress dp60, thanks stuartli

woodchip 16:33 29 Apr 2004

First you need a CD ripper, then after you have got the files on your drive, you can put them on your disc two way's Start Nero and drag files onto CDRW and burn or format the CD with the InCD Nero software and just drag files on to the CD in Explorer

dp600 17:33 29 Apr 2004

thamk you all

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: University of the West of England (UWE)

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Les meilleures GoPro 2017