Cd/dvd rom ??

Dub Dub 19:37 19 Nov 2003

I am trying to copy music files from my hard drive to CD using Pinacle Instant CD+DVD but am unable to do so. Every time I try it spits the blank CD out of my CD/DVD RW drive and gives me this error; "Error writing the lead in Extended information #1 Device DVD_RW NWBOOA (D) Medium Error. Power calibration error" then a load of numbers after it. I have tried using both Media Player and Real Player as well and they both just do not respond at all. Also the Auto-run for my CD and DVD drives seems to have been turned off and I cannot find how to turn it back on. Can anybody please help ?

BarryKeith 20:32 19 Nov 2003

Power Calibration Error means that there is a conflict between Pinnacle Instant CD-DVD and your CD drive. The drive has its own power setting function and Pinnacle is trying to override it. You need to disable the power setting function in Pinnacle.

To re-enable autorun, go to "My Computer" and right click the relevant drive and select "Properties", you will then be able to set what action you require from the drive on disc insertion.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?