CD/DVD Label printing program

iscanut 11:49 01 May 2007

Can anyone reccomend a good label printing program, preferably freeware. I have the stationery but not the software !

pj123 12:19 01 May 2007

It isn't free but. “Discus is, bar none, the best labeling software I have come across (and I've tried quite a few different ones.)"

It costs around £22. It has a massive Art Gallery and it has templates for almost every type of paper labels and also, if your printer can print direct to CD/DVD it has a template for that as well. I have an Epson R220 which can print direct to CD/DVD so I don't use paper labels any more.

Unfortunately, because of its size you can't download it. It comes from the States. There is a DEMO (30 days) that can be downloaded to try it out.

click here

Note: You need XP to run Discus 4. If you haven't got XP choose Discus 3 which will run on any Windows O/S prior to XP.

Z1100 12:32 01 May 2007

is Avery Afterburner. So good I use it for home and business and it integrated with MS Office.

Hanx!
K.

Stuartli 12:34 01 May 2007

If you have Nero it has a CD label feature, along with Epson printers.

keef66 12:44 01 May 2007

my Canon printer also includes CD labelling software

TN 16:51 01 May 2007

Have a look at Acoustic Label Maker at www. acoustica.com. Covers every possible commercial label layout togethere with hundreds of backgrounds etc. I've been using it for about 6 years and find it perfect for every type of Label.

iscanut 18:51 01 May 2007

Thanks for all the tips. Very useful.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Les meilleures applications de covoiturage 2017