CD/DVD Covers

Daiol 13:00 01 Jan 2007

Hi,Happy new year to you all out there.I was just wondering if anybody new of a free site that i could get dvd covers etc from . I used to use a site it was good and easy to use but over the weekend everytime i try and get the sit i get a blank page Site is Just wondering if it has finished.Looking for another site Help please.
Thanks in advance.
here. :click here

postie24 13:09 01 Jan 2007

I use that site aswell,they often have problems with the site,last weekend was the same.
They should be up and running again soon.

Postie24

Daiol 14:15 01 Jan 2007

Postie24,Thankyou for the prompt reply i think we just have to sit back and wait.Also do you place labels on your dvd dics and if so do you get any problems with them not going on dead centre etc i use the fellowes software to print my labels bu i'm getting probs with the disc labels now & again coming loose at the edges and of centre thus causing the dvd quality not to be good,Any thoughts on that matter i know i went off the subject a bit from the lost site i mentioned above.I would appreciate any help on the label matter.Thanx.david.

dukeboxhero 14:35 01 Jan 2007

click here
for cd dvd and games covers

postie24 16:29 01 Jan 2007

Hi daiol,i print on my discs with an epsom r300.Its the heat in the dvd player causing the label to become un stuck.

If you make a lot of labels,it might be worth you investing in a printer to do the job

click here

Postie24

Daiol 16:44 01 Jan 2007

Postie24.Hi thanks for reply.I do have a printer that does disc printing its an Canon pixma ip4000 i was thinking about trying the printable discs but the cost is rather large.Thankyou.

postie24 17:16 01 Jan 2007

You can buy a tub of verbatim discs for about £14+vat from click here

taffyal 17:46 01 Jan 2007

reference

Stuartli 17:57 01 Jan 2007

Printable Imation or Infiniti (rebadged Taiyo Yuden media) disks are only about 50p more for a 25 disk cake tin. See:

click here

and

click here

for even better buys.

Stuartli 18:01 01 Jan 2007

Keep an eye on this website for Epson R300 printers at almost half-price:

click here

Good firm to deal with and speedy delivery. Worth bookmarking for anyone who might be interested in various computer hardware and peripherals.

vinnyT 18:13 01 Jan 2007

Hi , don't if this has been solved or not, but, I just tried the link in the first post, and got just a blank page.

I think the prob is that the site has had some work done to it, and the link you gave/used is no longer valid.

At the end of the link is dvd_g.php, if you remove this, you are directed to the main site (click here, did it for you).

The new link for dvd covers is click here

Hope this helps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?