CD-RW probs cont

michelleuk 03:52 02 Jan 2003
  michelleuk 03:52 02 Jan 2003

Hi,

Me again! I'm trying to put my website details onto a CD-RW and because of the number of different formats from .mid to .class I first opted for data and music on Nero, I was refused access. I then tried with data only as some one suggested (I believe) this resulted in 'cannot create or replace access is denied'. I have been unable to download the suggested programe as my computer for whtever reason says the site is unavialable, but a friend was able to access the site. (Nero's that is)

I then tried to drag and drop each individual item instead of copying and draging the whole folder at once. This time I got 'disc has no MRW format' and something along the lines of the disc has content do I want nero to delete it. Yet when I clcik to see what is on the disk it comes up as full under the my computer properties.

The CD-RW is a Nashua 700MB/80min CD I was looking at the different heading and clicked the recorder icon, then medium info. This is what it contained.

Disc info total capacity 1MB
Available Capacity - not highlighted and no numbers

UPC/EAN-Code
Mount Rainier
Disc has no MRW format

Does this make sense to anyone? I am thinking that the disc is a dud. Because I have been able to use the wizard and copy other files onto other CD-R's and CD-RW's.

Thanks

Take Care

Michelle:-)
click here

€dstow 07:28 02 Jan 2003

Can't answer your question Michelle but thanks for putting your web address on again. I've bookmarked it for a good look later. Looks good!!

Note my opinion on CDRWs is that they were created by the Devil purely to annoy. I won't allow them to be used here, not even to rest coffee cups on.

€d

michelleuk 22:41 02 Jan 2003

Hi,

I have got used to doing CD-Rs and copying from one CD to another, as in my relaxation CD's. But its the CD-RW's that are causing the problems, I guess I aught to have a more indepth look at the software set up info from Nero.

Take Care
Michelle:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?