What is the setting in Roxio Easy CD DVD Creator for keepng a CD-R open for multi burns until the CD is full? Project settings refer to choices - ISO 9660, UDF102, and Joliet Bridge What do these mean and do?
Thanks Graham - I am somewhat wiser after following your leads but will need to post the Q on the Roxio site to get a user's answer on how to do it. Can't believe that it is not an obvious choice on the Roxio menu
Just open the Roxio application and click on "help" to bring up all the info A session is a recorded area on a CD containing one or more music or data tracks. A CD can have either a single session (as is the case with most music CDs) or multiple sessions, which are called multisession CDs. To make a multisession CD:
1. To record the first session, follow the instructions in either Making a Data CD or Making a Music CD. Before you start recording, do the following:
· In the Record CD Setup dialog box under Options, select Finalize Session. Don't Finalize CD as the record method.
· If the first session is part of a data CD, we recommend that you record the CD in the Mode 2: CD-ROM XA format. (From the File menu, select CD Project Properties).
2. When you are ready to add another session to the CD, insert the CD into your CD-Recorder and follow the instructions again in Making a Data CD.
3. When prompted to add another session to the CD, select Yes.
4. Continue with the instructions in Making a Data CD.