Try deleting the upper and lower filters click here
Did you uninstall the old CD/DVD drive?
1. Click Start. Click Run. Type cmd and press OK.
2. Type "set DEVMGR_SHOW_DETAILS=1" (without quotation marks) and press Enter.
3. Type "set DEVMGR_SHOW_NONPRESENT_DEVICES=1" (without quotation marks) and Press Enter.
4. Type "start devmgmt.msc" (without quotation marks) and click press Enter.
5. Click View. Click Show hidden devices.
Look for the old CD/DVD drive and right click on it and select Uninstall. Do this for all instances of it, there may be more than one!