CD labels

Yeldarb 10:49 02 May 2007

The various CD printing software programmes require the label to be printed on a template, of which there are so many.
Is there any programme in which the standard label ( usually 117 mm ) could complied with text and picture .... and then dragged to ANY position on the template paper ?
In my humble view this would only require two coordinates to match (1) the top left corner of the page and (2) the centre point of the label. Is this too complicated ??

jack 13:35 02 May 2007

The said CD printing programs usually include the templates for all the various modes of associated label for disc to tray to jewel case, in addition to text panels/fonts/colours, and image import.
So I don't quite see what it is you don't have.
perchance you have not quite cottoned onto how the programs work.
Which program[s] are you talking about?

jack 13:40 02 May 2007

for example - 1 quick search in Google tuned up pages of them
such as click here
I have Dysan Express it-Lite - it does it all
Many printers come a something similar in the software bundle.

Yeldarb 16:00 03 May 2007

Many thanks Jack for your helpful reply
I have since learned of two programmes which may answer my problem Acoustica and Audio Label 3.00 both with a free trial download.

To clarify the problem I had . . . . it is not always possible to find standard label templates from various companies eg Avery, Pressit, Mediface - all of which have have different layouts. but Audio Labeler 3.00 looks as if its wizard can drag the completed label to any position. This would be a godsend.

By the way I could not understand you "Fed-ex" link Yeldarb

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 Hack Latest News: How Secure is your Wi-Fi?

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Comment utiliser Twitter ?