CD Jewel case inserts

Chris Webster 15:04 04 Jan 2005

Hi,
does anyone know of an reasonably priced or even free software(net or free magazine cover discs) for making and printing of cd jewel case inserts?
Im currently using a preinstalled Sonic Express Labeler which only gives the choice of a few inserts patterns. I only want to print out inserts for the case, i'm not bothered about doing actual disc labels.
Thanks, Chris.

pj123 15:35 04 Jan 2005

I use Discus from click here

It's not free but it has to be the best CD/DVD label programme on the market in my opinion.

I has 100's of templates for Covers, Inserts and the CD/DVD itself.

It can't be downloaded because it is about 650mb but I received the CD within 10 days.

pj123 15:38 04 Jan 2005

Sorry forgot to say price is $39 which is about £20 with free postage.

€dstowe 15:38 04 Jan 2005

If you use Nero, there is Nero Cover Designer included with it. This does DVD and CD case labels and inserts as well as for the discs.

Drum 17:13 04 Jan 2005

I used to use the Mediaface II program, which was free and excellent!

Now, I have gone back to basics, and make mine in Photoshop. ...Total control, but a bit of a learning curve.

CHAIRLEG 23:41 04 Jan 2005
  ACOLYTE 00:08 05 Jan 2005

click here

Free version 2.1 i have this and it has lots of patterns case and disc, and you can insert you own.

Chris Webster 23:33 05 Jan 2005

Thank you for all the info, much appreciated.

Thanks, Chris.

stevedunham 23:37 05 Jan 2005

try publisher or serif page plus, they both have templates/wizards to give you a variety of options.

jack 10:05 06 Jan 2005

Drums solution is the way I work now having used several deticated programs in the past .
These all worked but were lmitied in the capabilities with designs etc.
Using either/or PSP8 and PhotoSuite , it is a simple matter then to create a 'page' to size[or over to make thins easier to work with, then reduce to print is best] and fill it with what ever it is you want to do with out the limitations of a dedicated program

Molded 10:20 06 Jan 2005

You have all the tools available within windows.

Open "Paint". Import your image using "Edit/Paste From". Resize it using "Image/Attributes". Add text etc. and print it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?