CCleaner question

jaritch 11:11 27 Dec 2007

Can anyone tell me what I need to do within CCleaner to stop it wiping out my account details in itunes. I changed my bank card so updated my details within itunes, but every time I run CCleaner it reverts it back to my old card. Name address etc don't change only the card details. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Clapton is God 11:25 27 Dec 2007

Two possibles:

Under Windows; Internet Explorer - untick Autocomplete Form History.

Under Applications - if iTunes is shown, untick it.

birdface 11:34 27 Dec 2007

You could save your favorite cookies.C Cleaner and open options, cookies.Move any of the cookies that you want to keep from the left box into the right box that way they will not get deleted when you run C Cleaner.

jaritch 13:17 27 Dec 2007

Hi Guys
Tried both of those with no results. unticking Auto complete form history changes nothing. Itunes is not shown under applications. Also I have no related cookies on show to keep. Any other suggestions? it is definitely CCleaner because if I don't run it then nothing changes.
Thanks

birdface 14:18 27 Dec 2007

You could try running Winaso instead Free version optimizer.click here it only repairs 10 items at a time but you can run it as often as you like.It has a registry defrag with it.and also does an automatic back up.Might be worth a try till you get C Cleaner fixed.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017