cant view photos on psp

computerdiv 23:55 27 Jul 2007

i am trying to load pictures on to my psp but failing.anyone no how its done.any reply welcome ta

Strawbie 19:14 28 Jul 2007

If you have a card reader, put your psp's memory card into it and it will show up on your computer as an external drive. On the card you should have a folder called 'picture' (or 'photo'). copy the pictures you want into that folder on your memory stick and you should be good to go.

If you don't have a card reader than connect your psp to the computer with a USB cable and then go to the system menu on the psp and select 'usb connection' and click X or Circle (whichever is your confirm key). the computer will recognise the psp as an external storage device and you can browse to your memory stick from there.

computerdiv 13:56 31 Jul 2007

thanks for your answer but it would not work like that. i had to make a new folder in the photo directory called DCIM100MSDCF. drag and dropped pics into this folder and was able to view them but each picture folder i have numbers the jpg files the same so can't drag all folders in together

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

30 UK artists have created vibrant posters celebrating Pride London

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?