cant us drag and drop on f drive??

SANAP 19:24 01 Feb 2006

I have just discovered that I cant use drag and drop on the f drive ie 2nd hd or the c drive as I just checked. Have I just turned this off by mistake? Not a clue frankly.

help

sanap

Totally-braindead 19:29 01 Feb 2006

You say the F drive is another hard drive, if you go into My Computer is it listed there, does it have free space left and are the files ok.

rawprawn 19:39 01 Feb 2006

Is it formatted?

SANAP 09:47 02 Feb 2006

Hi, thanks for replies. Everything is fine in that I can access all files etc. In fact it was originally the c drive but had a disaster and as I had no backups I had to put in a new hd as c: I take photos for a living so create folders in a weekly order, then when I get re-orders I used to drag and drop from old folder to new. Having a hectic time at moment so not on pc all the time and just noticed the glitch yesterday. I had to re-load all software to new hd and wonder if drag and drop could be affected by windows activation??I have 2 pcs so will go on the one that does not drag and drop later. I switched it off so that may fix it.

sanap

rawprawn 09:57 02 Feb 2006

If you are using a program such as "Nero" is Drag & Drop enabled

SANAP 16:29 02 Feb 2006

Hi, just did a re-boot and the problem is resolved ied rag and drop is back. I dont know what I am doing wrong!! I must sit and read up on this xp pro.

thanks all

sanap

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires