can't send webmail

gaenor 18:49 09 Nov 2007

Hello,
I recently set up a broadband connection with TalkTalk. At the beginning everything worked fine but all of a sudden I can't send e-mails anymore! neither from outlook express nor from the webmail (I have different webmail accounts and tried them all). My husband is experiencing the same problems with his computer on the same connection. It's definitely not a webmail problem because it's working fine from anywhere else.
What can I do??
I'd be grateful for any help

p;3 19:10 09 Nov 2007

please see click here which may help

gaenor 19:35 09 Nov 2007

just one question: is everybody having problems with their talktalk e-mail account? because i have my e-mail account with web.de (german provider), yahoo and libero (italian provider), NOT with talktalk. I'm not a computer expert, but as long as I understand my problems are connected with talktalk anyway.
thanks!

cocteau48 20:22 09 Nov 2007

TalkTalk have just upgraded (if having anything associated with AOL is an upgrade) their webmail server. There have been sporadic problems over the last 48 hours - mail arriving on the server but not downloading through your normal email client - but things appear to have got back to normal since about noon today.

gaenor 21:13 09 Nov 2007

my husband just found out what the problem was: two default settings of the wireless router that had to be changed.
thanks anyway!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone