cant see any threads on PC Advisor site

tarkus 19:40 30 Sep 2003

not sure whats gone wrong but when i get on to the pc advisor pages all i can see is when a reply was posted but no subjects,no links to let me see the actual subject happens on helproom and consumer watch. is it you or is it me

VoG II 19:41 30 Sep 2003

Its all right here.

Spark6 19:46 30 Sep 2003

No problem here.

Djohn 19:48 30 Sep 2003

"is it you or is it me" I don't think it's my fault, I haven't touched anything! :o(

VoG II 19:51 30 Sep 2003

I'm assuming that what you can't see are hyperlinks - the text in blue that you click on.

Assuming that you are using IE, try a repair click here

that is http:// help.att.net/docs/howto/other/win/how_ie5_w95-3x_repair-tool.htm?np=1&area=customer_browser&customercontent=customer_browser&platform=none

without the space after //

tarkus 20:03 30 Sep 2003

think i've sorted it. have just renewed my norton internet security subscription and decided to take the offer of upgrading to the 2004 version. all seemed to go ok and asked me if i wanted to import my current settings which i did but, it seems that there are a few new tools now inclueded in this prog and the one i didn't see was "web assistant" which controls pop ups,adverts and cookie control. i had it set to block ad's and pop ups. it seems to think that the links are adverts as i have now turned it off and site is back to normal.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Nokia 8 vs Galaxy S8

Best new design books 2017: From vintage infographics to the the psychology of type

iMac 21.5-inch (2017) review

Nokia 8 : design, caractéristiques techniques, date de sortie