cant re-view copied pictures back on to pc

LEGGGGY 19:54 04 May 2005

new to digital photography i have bought a sony cybershot p120 and have installed the software that came with it.. the problem is that i up load pictures or video to my pc easily and then write them to a cdrw, however it will only allow mw to view this "video disc" on my living room sony dvd player and i can not view them on my or another pc or cheaper dvd player.

is the software (image transfer )i have a cheap supplied pack and what would you suggest i get or do ??

madPentium 22:49 04 May 2005

can you give more details please. Are the images saved from the camera to the hard drive jpeg files? and is the video .avi format?

madPentium 22:49 04 May 2005

can you give more details please. Are the images saved from the camera to the hard drive jpeg files? and is the video .avi format?

What do you burn them to cd with? nero? and what format are you burning the disc? as pure data?

THE TERMINATOR 23:16 04 May 2005

Try only burning them to cdr and not cdrw

LEGGGGY 17:01 05 May 2005

all i know is that the images are jpeg and im using the software supplied with the camera to import and export so to speak and its called imagemixer

sinbad1 17:37 05 May 2005

some older dvd players may not be compatable with the format of your recorder.

do you have a choice of format ie video or vr.

I use a program called TMPGEnc which creates an iso image making it more suitable to most dvd players

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Converse draws on iconic heritage for a fresh brand identity

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment lancer Windows 10 en mode sans ├ęchec ?