Can't open pictures

pj1664 20:25 28 Dec 2009

hi guys need some input. Trying to help a friend, recently he wipe his hard drive to repair windows but ended up formating his drive and in doing so he wipe all his pictures. I managed to get his picutres using a recovery media but the problem we are getting is windows only managed to open about 40 pictures out of about 2000. Now my Question is, is there a software that we could use to open this picture files. We tried his original kodak software and tried fuji as well but nothing. Any valuble input would be much appreciated.

Technotiger 20:34 28 Dec 2009

What recovery software did you use?

This is the best that I know of for recovering deleted pics, even from formatted drives ...

click here

pj1664 21:30 28 Dec 2009

I used EASEUS Data recovery wizard.

Technotiger 21:35 28 Dec 2009

OK, try again with the direct download in my link above. Create a New Folder on the desktop and then Browse to that folder as the Destination for the recovered pics. You should then be able to view the pics within that folder.

pj1664 19:49 04 Jan 2010

Hey guys sorry for the long absence hope you guys had a good new year - happy new year.
Sorry I had to wait for my friend to try the software before I could comeback with a feedback, ufourtanatly none of the software could actually open up the pictures - Back to the drawing borad. Thanks anyway guys.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

InVision Studio takes on Adobe XD and Sketch

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?