Can't listen to Virgin Radio online!!!

SAH 15:52 09 Mar 2003

Whenever I try to listen to Virgin Radio online I keep getting a Realone Player error message that says "unsupported document type" and then it lists an IP address followed by /stream/1031.
It then tells me that more info is available at the Real Networks Technical Support Website - which I can't even find!
The annoying thing is, that up until now I've not had any problems listening online-can anyone help me please!!

-pops- 15:59 09 Mar 2003

Try updating Realplayer. They've been messing about with it lately and sending messages out telling people to update. If you have the paid for version, remember it is now called RealOne Player. The freebie may be now called this as well.

I listen to radio via a radio set and use the computer for computing - far less hassle!!

Brian

-pops- 16:00 09 Mar 2003

Ignore my bit about RealOne - the rest may be useful though!

timber 16:03 09 Mar 2003

go to virgin web site look in listen now and then highlight player and then download

he he :-)™ 16:04 09 Mar 2003

click here and listen to that instead.

SAH 16:12 09 Mar 2003

Thanks for the advice! - I guess it's a case of no more listening to Virgin Radio online then.

he he :-)™ 16:17 09 Mar 2003

u r so old fashoned.

he he :-)™ 16:20 09 Mar 2003

I think u can do u have windows media player a deafault because wm will play it.

-pops- 16:37 09 Mar 2003

I know - it's my age!!

Brian

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?