Cant install wmp 9

misters 22:10 06 Feb 2003

Hi i just finished downloading wmp serious 9, and after running setup i got a message saying "WMP was not installed proberly please try again".

I run win/98se i'm sure i used the right download for this o/s.

If this cant be solved can someone please point to a download link for an earlier version.
thanx in advance.

Kyomii 22:23 06 Feb 2003

Did you update win 98 before installing? I would suggest uninstalling and then running update and then try installing it again.

misters 22:33 06 Feb 2003

Could you maybe give me a step by step instuction on how to update, I have went a bit thicko.

Pumas 22:39 06 Feb 2003

Did you accidentaly download the "XP only" version?

misters 18:28 07 Feb 2003

sorry to report back a day later, but yes i'm sure i installed the win/98se edition version, in fact i try it again making sure it was the right one.

Please if no one can help could they maybe point a link to an earlier version as i have know wmp installed at the moment.
thanx in advance.

misters 21:54 07 Feb 2003

Has anyone got an answer.

Oh yes after after reading another thread i would just like to say that maybe i'm a little guilty of not thanking people here enough, so for the record i am really grateful for all the help that i have recieved on this forum, so a big "THANK YOU" to everyone who tries to help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?