cant install iTunes

dumb_haddik 13:34 08 Jul 2006

forgive me if this thread has been posted before, but i can't install i tunes 6.0 on my desktop pc. It tells me that the InstallScript engine is missing, and i need to run ISScript.msi i searched my computer for the above file, and came up with nothing.

Can somebody please tell me where i can download this from the internet?

Many thanks

GANDALF < |:-)> 13:51 08 Jul 2006

Do y ou need iTunes. It's crap. Windows Media Player is enough for you.

GANDALF < |:-)> 13:52 08 Jul 2006
  dumb_haddik 14:02 08 Jul 2006

iTunes has better library sorting tools than the annoying windows media player, and i prefer the interface over MEDIA PLAYER aswell. Thanks for the link though, it's up and running as i type

GANDALF < |:-)> 14:04 08 Jul 2006

Good that you have it working but I detest anything made and marketed by Steve Jobs - he just wants to make money. Bill Gates gives some of his away.

dumb_haddik 14:21 08 Jul 2006

Thats only because bill gates markets Windows at 3 times the price it should be. iTunes is free.

GANDALF <|:-)> 14:56 08 Jul 2006

You can tell the real me, the other person cannot spell the 'G' that I sign off with ;-)))))))

To your original question......itunes is free but you have to pay for downloads, that is how Itunes makes money.

As for your problem....InstallScript engine is missing, if you have Norton...click here and click here or you need to use windows update to get the latest version.

G

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone