cant find where i overclock video card

pinka 19:23 20 Jan 2003
  pinka 19:23 20 Jan 2003

can anyone tell me where to go on my desktop to overclock my card

pinka 19:33 20 Jan 2003

graphics geforce 4 mx420

rick 21:33 20 Jan 2003

If you can it will be under display propites.

PªūĽ ™ ♂ 22:52 20 Jan 2003

you need to download the coolbits registry tweak or rivatuner. Rivatuner is possibly your best bet. If you need to ask that kind of question though I wonder if you should be overclocking your video card. If you decide to go ahead and do it take it slowly. Go up by no more than ten percent of your stock speeds. Take is up to that limit by 5 Mhz at a time, If you get artifacts on screen or tearing you have taken it too high. If your unsure of what you are doing dont risk it. Its an xpensive hobby. If you need further advice post back. If you go over 10% expect the worst it isnt likely to happen I run my TI 200 at 249/526 the stock speed is 175/400 its happy although it will die a lot earlier than it otherwise would do. Your PC will also generate a lot mopre heat than it used to do so if you get other random crashes your pc could be overheating. Be careful and be safe and you will hopefully be ok.

pinka 23:02 20 Jan 2003

i am only doing it because im sick to daeth of my current card and will be buying a ti4200 next week so im not really bothered if i do blow , cheers

PªūĽ ™ ♂ 23:21 20 Jan 2003

Good luck to you. Out of interest what card do you have no ? Enjoy the TI 4200

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?