Can't find drivers for my wireless card, HELP!

[email protected]om 23:27 23 Jan 2014

I need help finding drivers for airnet awd154 wireless network card for windows xp. I've gone pages deep on google search and everything is either a dead end or obvious auto generated crap trying to install questionable EXEs on my system. Can anyone with a bit of experience finding old or compatible drivers help me out? I'm in a pickle.

[email protected] 04:08 24 Jan 2014

Download the Zip, extracted it. First tried using device manager and specifying the location for these drivers but it said it didn't find the correct drivers. Then ran the setup that came with this package and I still have in device manager my wireless card listed as:

Other Devices: Ethernet Controller ?!

Again i'm running XP, all I have is the card (I know it works I removed it from a friends working rig). AWD154 FCC ID: NHPWLG1203 SN 060519542000620 02960413002C A1

Thats all the info on the card minus the mac address. Any additional help? I sincerely appreciate the drivers posted but they just dont seem to work for me.

onthelimit1 08:48 24 Jan 2014

Are you able to connect (temporarily) using ethernet cable? If so, I've found the free version of Slimdrivers useful for locating drivers in a situation such as yours (I only use it for missing drivers, I ignore those it says should be updated).

download location

rdave13 11:50 24 Jan 2014

This site shows it to be a Cameo WLG-1203 device. From here. Following on from there I downloaded the driver from here, scanned it with AV, malwarebytwes and Spybot and is clean. Use the grey download link on the page. Hopefully that will be the correct one.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?