Cant find drivers for fujitsu hd

triflesterms 12:45 07 Sep 2006

Hi

As i was advised before that my drivers were down on my hard drive, searched for them but without any luck.

Fujitsu MPD3130 AT.

Hope someone can help?

Thanx

Eastender 12:49 07 Sep 2006

Try C:\WINDOWS\system32

Diemmess 12:52 07 Sep 2006

If my search on Google was correct, this is a modest capacity ATA HD and should not need any specific drivers.
The way it is configured and connected is important like any HD. Have you a problem?

ed-0 18:09 07 Sep 2006

CMOS settings, to manually configure hard drive? click here

Jumper settings? click here

triflesterms 12:30 11 Sep 2006

Hi

I moved the jumpers to all the pins & still not starting windows, though i can start up in safe mode, whenever i choose start windows normally it doesnt boot,the same with last configuration that worked.
Im totally lost at why it isnt working still.
Hope someone can still help?

Thanx

DieSse 14:04 11 Sep 2006

*whenever i choose start windows normally it doesnt boot*

What exactly does it do? - in as much detail as you can please.

To confirm what Diemmess said - the drivers for standards hard drives are in Windows - nothing extra is required.

Ashrich 23:24 11 Sep 2006

Some system specs might help , OS etc. , if it's XP you might need to do a " repair " installion , also , when you get it booted properly have a look for the latest motherboard / chipset drivers .

Ashley

triflesterms 18:50 13 Sep 2006

Hi

Ive reinstalled 3times & its still the same, im using xp pro, pent3 500mhz, 12gb hd & 32mb ram,i know thats low ram but it has worked with xp pro before.
I cant download drivers for mb as im not online at home & dont know anyone else who is.
Im using library pc at the moment & you cant download anything :(
What it does is after booting up i see xp logo then the screen goes blank & stays blank, even after an a couple hours,not sure how to do repair?

Please help

Thanx

Diemmess 19:17 13 Sep 2006

I find it difficult to believe you have had anything working at all with only 32Mb RAM, worse still using XP. This is way below minimum spec. for that system.

Are you really sure of your figure. If you can start in safe mode, have you looked for details and reasons while at that state?

woodchip 21:30 13 Sep 2006

Why do you need Drivers the Motherboard Drivers are what Control EIDE or SATA

DieSse 09:08 14 Sep 2006

XP will not work with 32MB RAM, so I think you must have that figure wrong, or you have some faulty RAM in the system.

Please confirm the RAM amount.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone