Can't fax or email from Sage since server install

shell64 18:49 04 Dec 2007

We've just installed a server running Small Business Server 2003. Sage 2007 version 13 was running previously over network with a standard xp pro pc as host. Server replaced this pc.
Anyway, now we have numerous issues with Sage, though other programs work properly.
1 Fax from sage - neither server or xp pcs will fax. They seem to connect ok & if you attach a coverpage the coverpage will fax, but actual sage invoice, remittance or anything else doesn't exist.
2 Fax from sage via office 2003 - server & all but one pc will do this. pc that won't, will not even save sage file to office!
3 Email from sage - server won't do it says 'unable to find entry point 'mapilogon' in dll 'mapi32.dll'. 1 xp pc will email, but other won't save anything to office
4 Email from sage via office - server will save file, but won't attach it - comes up with adobe internal error. I've tried reinstalling, but didn't fix. 1 x xp pc will email this way(but doesn't need to as its the only one that'll email direct from sage). The other pc once again won't save to office.

I'm tearing my hair out & wish I'd never bothered!
Can anyone help at all? Sage just say they don't support faxing or email!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Les meilleures applications de covoiturage 2017