Can't delete camera software.

Conny 23:39 21 Aug 2010

I have a JVC Everio video camera which I haven't used for a while but need to download some videos I have stored on it.
When I plugged the camera in for the first time in ages a box came up 'New Hardware Found, do you wish to load the software'? The software was installed when I first got the camera so without thinking I clicked 'Yes' before I had put the CD in. Now my PC doesn't recognise the camera so I tried to uninstall the software to try again but the programmes own un-install doesn't work, Control Panel Uninstall doesn't and neither does CCleaner. Can anyone recommend a good programme that will un-install the software so I can re-load it. The programmes are; Cyberlink Power Director Express, Cyberlink Power DVD and Cyberlink Power Producer.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MAJ 23:43 21 Aug 2010

try revo click here

Conny 00:33 22 Aug 2010

Thanks Maj, have installed the programme and will run it tomorrow. Thanks for your help.

Nontek 08:24 22 Aug 2010

When using Revo, follow these instructions 'to the letter' -----

During the un-install process you may be asked if you want to re-start your computer, DO NOT re-start at this point, let Revo continue. You will eventually get the option to Select All and to Delete - DO SO. You may be given the same options a second time, again DO SO, do not be picky, just accept all that Revo chooses.
After clicking on Finish, re-start your computer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?