Canon printer paper feed trouble Pixma MP460

Sparkly 14:54 19 Aug 2008

Hi i have a printer that is about 18months old thereabouts just lately when it starts to print the paper is pulled down by the paper feed on the right hand side but just screws it up can anyone here suggest a way of rectifing this ? Although the printer is over the warrenty period up untill a few days ago it has been very reliable and prints good photos if its possible i would like to just overcome this problem rather than just buy another.
The printer is a Canon Pixma MP460 multifunction printer Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Sparkly 18:46 19 Aug 2008

Or does anyone know of how to strip it down and put back together again hopefully working.

chub_tor 19:05 19 Aug 2008

Might find some help click here

Sparkly 19:21 19 Aug 2008

Hi chub_tor thanks for that i was giving up all hope of a reply i will go through each one and hopefully i can get it sorted, its not a paper jam as such it grabs the paper from the bottom right hand corner and pulls it all across to the right and crunches it up something is out of alignment.

chub_tor 19:23 19 Aug 2008

Google is your friend - in all likelihood you are not the only one with this problem.

chub_tor 20:17 19 Aug 2008

I also found this click here

Sparkly 21:06 19 Aug 2008

Thanks again.

Sparkly 16:06 20 Aug 2008

Thanks chub_tor got it sorted after reading some of the questions in your link i found a small piece of plastic and have managed to get it out now and up and running again.
Many thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?