cannot see minimised programs or page

girl-in-need 19:33 10 Jul 2006

HELP!! i caan not find the pages that i minise. Pleas help. Grateful for any assistance.Thanks in advance.

howard63 19:46 10 Jul 2006

do you mean you cannot see the bottom taskbar? if so place your mouse pointer right at the bottom of the page and gently pull upwards the pointer should change to a double arrow.

howard63 19:48 10 Jul 2006

a further thought - it could be that your monitor setting has moved and the bottom of the screen is invisible ie the screen has become to large. Press the buttons on the front of the monitor to make it smaller.

VoG II 20:02 10 Jul 2006
  girl-in-need 20:05 10 Jul 2006

sorry but i'm a bit dense.LOL.
i dont know what to say. I have a laptop and this problem started this morning. I can see the start button, i see the quick launch buttons, bt whenever i click minimise the page just disappears, when i go into task manager it is still running but i cannot see it. Can you help me in a crash course for a dummy please, i will not be embarrassed by the use of dummy talk. Thanks in advance, Thanks Howard..but still no change.

girl-in-need 20:08 10 Jul 2006

WHOOOOOO!!! VoG i got what i needed, THANKS A MILLION. ;-]

girl-in-need 20:09 10 Jul 2006

Thanks!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?