Cannot install Juzt-Reboot card hardware version

SivanesanSiva 01:52 16 Mar 2015

Hi. I have a CPU that previously use the reboot card. Now I changed to new motherboard. After installing the new windows I plugin the Juzt-Reboot card and I am getting e black screen message with no hard drive found There is no any problem with the hard disk. I have tried to install reboot card hardware installation CD but still not detecting. The Reboot card is works well in another CPU when I tried to change it. Can anyone help me to solve this problem? Urgent... :(

northumbria61 10:24 16 Mar 2015

I have never heard of Juzt-Reboot before today so I can only be of limited help. You mention both a card (hardware version) and a CD install.

This JR User Manual explains everything and I hope will be of help to you.

northumbria61 10:28 16 Mar 2015

Check to see if the card is correctly and securely seated in the PCI/PCI Express expansion slot whichever is applicable to your card type.

SivanesanSiva 03:35 17 Mar 2015

Hi northumbria61. I am trying to install the hardware version. I already go through the pdf file before. The problem is my new motherboard not detecting the card when want to do the installation. But I try use the card in another PC which already installed with the card is working properly.

northumbria61 12:07 17 Mar 2015

Check out the Troubleshooting Guide if you haven't already done so.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?