cannot install drivers.No intel(R) drivers are present

PLEASE-HELP 14:41 05 Dec 2013

Hey , I need some real help..I formated my pc and installed windows 7 ultimate.Unfortunately i cannot see any local area connection driver in change adapter settings in networking and sharing centre.I want to access my internet but it is not possible without the local area connection as it shows a red cross on the monitor icon in the taskbar.

When i tried to install the drivers it is showing me the error; "Cannot install drivers . No intel(R) drivers are present" . Pls help me to get through this please !

My System ; Windows 7 ultimate processor-i3 , 64kb primary memory cache , 256kb secondary cache , 4096 tertiary cache , 64-bit ready drives; 1000.10 gigabytes usable hard drive capacity 984.49 gigabytes hard drive free space HL-DT-ST DVDRAM hitachi HDS721010CLA32 (hard drive) system model; Gigabyte technology co.,ltd. H55M-S2

Main circuit board; BIOS;Award Software International inc. F4 08/20/2010 bus clock; 133 mHz

Please Help me through this please ;) Thank you for taking your time

rdave13 14:54 05 Dec 2013

If this is your board then make sure you install the chipset drivers first then install the lan drivers. Click here.

onthelimit1 18:56 05 Dec 2013

You will need to download the chipset and LAN drivers from rdave's link on another PC and save them to a stick. Then install them on your PC.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?