cannot find licence on free dvd

Muergo 01:59 23 Jun 2009

PC Advisor latest mag August,page 119, Advanced Windows Care PRO full Program reads "online registration required, then in margin says copy &paste licence code from the DVD interface.
Cannot find it, where is interface, also says it's only a trial not a full program, I assume with licence I can get really Full Program.
Shows up as IOBIT on menu.

johndrew 09:35 23 Jun 2009

This has been covered several times in the forums and a simple search would have revealed the answer.

click here

click here

Muergo 10:23 23 Jun 2009

I have scoured the Helproom as I always do before putting up a new thread, so as I haven't found it perhaps you would be generous enough to tell me where.
I also sent a message direct to PCA for "help with the disc" but did not receive a reply. Perhaps I am subscribing to the wrong magazine for several years maybe time for a change.

lotvic 11:07 23 Jun 2009

Put DVD in when it loads, click on
'Click here to begin DVD.pdf'
click on 'Continue'
the 'Windows Care' prog is displayed
the Account name (PC Advisor) and License code are underneath the picture of the program.

simplesdotcom

lotvic 11:09 23 Jun 2009

the Account name (PC Advisor) and License code are BELOW the picture of the program.

Muergo 16:05 23 Jun 2009

Thank you lotvic, everything running fine now, I missed the start up before and went straight to the program, I will remember this for the other downloads I will do.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?