Can you assign 2 mouseover behaviors in DW

erkmatrix 21:51 09 Sep 2008

Hi I'm stuck here I want to have my image as a link to another page on my site and want the image to fade when mouseover and also change the cursor to the pointer.

First off in firefox using image rollover links it seems to create a black line that comes up when I hover over the image, doesn't appear in IE though.

So I discovered behaviors and found out how to fade the image using appear and fade effect set to 0 milliseconds duration to have it fade when mouse over and mouse out. But the cursor stayed the same when hovered over the image and I wanted it to turn into a pointer.

I also learnt by using onMouseOver="style.cursor='pointer'" I could make it turn to a pointer but if theres two onmouseover behaviors it doesn't work.

Anyone know of a solution to this. Or need me to explain further, hope what I've wrote makes some sense.

karankaran 19:56 10 Sep 2008

click here check out this website it might help you :)

erkmatrix 09:48 11 Sep 2008

Thanks for that but its not quite what I'm after, I've already built the site I just wanted to know if I could have dreamweaver fade and image and change my cursor when mouseover (hover over)an image.

erkmatrix 13:51 14 Sep 2008

Anyone know if its possible

MAJ 14:18 14 Sep 2008

Have Flash do the image fade and DW do the pointer change, maybe?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone