1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. If you are using Category View, click Network and Internet Connections.
3. Click Network Connections, and then on the Advanced menu, click Dial-up Preferences.
4. Click the Autodial tab.
5. Click to the check boxes that are listed under Enable autodial by location.
6. Click to clear select the Always ask me before autodialing check box.
7. Click to clear select the Disable autodial while I am logged on check box.
8. Click OK, and then close the Network Connections dialog box.