Can I transfer Incredimail data to Outlook.?

Iluaf 09:20 23 May 2007

Hi there :)

I have recently stopped using Incredimail and started using Outlook. I have an awful lot of data in Incredimail as I've used it for some years for business & personal use.

Does anyone know if there is a way I can bring my folders/address book etc over to Outlook, or will I just need to do it manually?

Thank you in anticipation,

Sally

Technotiger 09:37 23 May 2007

Hi, I use Incredimail, but have never used Outlook. However, I think that it is possible to transfer data between the two programs.

In Incredimail go to File>Data and Settings Transfer, and in Outlook look for Import Settings (or similar).

Iluaf 09:57 23 May 2007

Hi Technotiger. We have tried this but it didn't work unfortunately.

I am told it can be difficult to export out of incredimail & you need some software to do it, but I don't know what I'm talking about ;)

MAJ 10:01 23 May 2007
  MAJ 10:06 23 May 2007

Transfer Contacts. click here Although this is for OE, Outllok also handles CSV files.

Technotiger 10:22 23 May 2007

Nice one .. bookmarked! Still not too old to learn :-)

Iluaf 12:42 23 May 2007

Star you are thank you! I'll try this when my hubby gets home & let you know how we get on.

Bless you :)

Iluaf 15:44 28 May 2007

Just to let you know I was able to bring my incredimail contacts over, but was unable to bring the mail over. Thanks for all your input :)

bluto1 20:04 28 May 2007

Thanks Maj.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?