Can I take record of e-mail inbox items?

Duncanf 22:50 10 Apr 2004

Is there any way I can copy the list of my received e-mails in my in-box to show the subject, sender and time received....not the whole e-mail? I want to confirm to someone that I have not received an e-mail in question. I use Incredimail.
Thanks in anticipation.

Pesala 23:05 10 Apr 2004

Is a pretty universal method. Paste into Irfan View or another graphics program. Crop to what you want to show, save as GIF, and send as an attachment.

Duncanf 23:20 10 Apr 2004

Thank you Pesala. I've already highlighted the area I want on the inbox but the 'copy' option on the edit toolbar is not in dark print so I can't copy them before pasting them elsewhere. I had intended just pasting the highlighted items on a Word document.

Pesala 23:42 10 Apr 2004

Paste as graphic into word

Duncanf 23:49 10 Apr 2004

Thanks again, Pesala, but where do I access 'print screen' ?

hugh-265156 23:59 10 Apr 2004

look for the PrtSc/SysRq key on you keyboard and just press it.

open ms paint (all programs/accessories/paint) select edit/paste then save as jpeg etc and give it a name.

Pesala 11:10 11 Apr 2004

Next to F12. Don't tell us you're using a Mac. (~_~)

billyliv 11:57 11 Apr 2004

Hi, Right click on your mail in the inbox. select properties and highlight the info you want to copy under the 'Details' tab, press Ctrl and C. open a new word document, select 'Paste' in the View menu and the details you want are transferred to Word. Cheers, Bill

billyliv 11:57 11 Apr 2004

Hi, Right click on your mail in the inbox. select properties and highlight the info you want to copy under the 'Details' tab, press Ctrl and C. open a new word document, select 'Paste' in the View menu and the details you want are transferred to Word. Cheers, Bill

billyliv 12:05 11 Apr 2004

Hi, My apolagies, I misread your post, I will work on the prob. Cheers, Bill

spuds 12:05 11 Apr 2004

This may help click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone