can i delete them

lakeman 19:59 27 Jan 2009

thanks maj that seems to work,think its time to bite the bullet and take the wallet for a trip to the anti virus section at pcworld and have a break from what seems an endless war against the bugs..cheers

lakeman 20:00 27 Jan 2009

sorry for the mis post..

birdface 20:17 27 Jan 2009

Other post.click here
What is the matter are you still having problems buying security programs might still might not fix any problems that you are getting.Anything that you might need help with.Maybe someone on here can help.

birdface 20:31 27 Jan 2009

I noticed that you have used AVG and malwarebytes.If you think that you may still have some problems I would run Superantispyware .Xoftspy used to be a good program not sure what like it is now.But scanning with different security programs bring up different results just to get you to buy it.

DieSse 21:54 27 Jan 2009

If you're looking to buy what's probably the best security suite on the market - you can download it from click here

lakeman 00:57 28 Jan 2009

yes still having problems, mainly with like one comment said"false notifications" each product giving its own version of whats going on..i started with costrat trojans which then became zlob trojans..i tend to try and track them down usually in the registry and received good advice earlier on how to manually remove them..im not a pc buff but likr to get hands dirty.thanks all for replies

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?