Can anyone help with Flash?

Stiperstones 15:53 19 Feb 2006

Hi, I bought a Flash website template off the internet for £40 and it's not bad. The instructions are pretty poor though and I've spent a week playing about with it but can't get any further. I've uploaded a version to click here - what you can see there is the Flash version of the template. There is also a 'without flash' version too which I was able to manipulate with Adobe Photoshop 7 and MS Frontpage 2003, adding pages and altering text and titles no problem (.psd and .html files) - I haven't uploaded this version to the web. I can use the without flash no problem - but my problem occurs when I come to use the Flash version as I have little experience here. What you can see on the website is what I can open and play about with in Macromedia Flash using the 'main.fla' file but in the Flash version there is only the index.html file that you see on opening the webpage. How do I amend the 'other' html files for the 'about', 'services', 'contact us' pages etc? Am I supposed to do this in Adobe PS, Macromedia or Frontpage and how does the Flash version 'upgrade' the amendments I make? I'm confused and not to sure what I'm doing. Can anyone help please?

welshwizard712 16:58 19 Feb 2006

Hi

As all Flash Site Templates are different it would nto be a case of being told over forum post, Your best bet is to get somebody to alter it for you, and im afriad that will involve a cost.

If you are at a last resort, I will happily talour it to you needs for a cost.

MSN: welshwizard[@]gmail.com

Regards

Matt

Stiperstones 19:36 19 Feb 2006

Matt,thanks for your comments and offer.

John, you said exactly what I was thinking about the merits of flash and what I had experienced myself. It's just good to get another unbiased and honest opinion.

Mike

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?