Camera Memory card - PC

Macnut 19:00 06 Jan 2008

I have a memory card in my camera - I can put it in the slot on my printer & print photos. How can I arrange to view the photos on my memory card on my PC (Windows Vista)& thus save them. The printer also works to print from my PC so they are connected. Thanks

MCE2K5 19:03 06 Jan 2008

Printer, Make & Model?

Technotiger 19:10 06 Jan 2008

Look in My Computer - your card in the printer will show up as just another drive, you can then open it etc etc ....

Technotiger 19:13 06 Jan 2008

Unless of course you have a card reader in your PC to use instead of purring the card in the printer's slot.

Technotiger 19:13 06 Jan 2008

Not purring (Grrr) putting .......

kindly 19:24 06 Jan 2008

Do you want to watch them from the card only, or do you want to watch them after saving them to your hard drive?.

MCE2K5 19:26 06 Jan 2008

Email From Macnut,

"Printer, Make & Model? = Canon Pixma MP600"

kindly 19:26 06 Jan 2008

If you have no card reader on your computer then you will be able to use the lead thats with your camara and connect the camara to the computer and be able to watch them that way. Also you can save them to your harddrive that way.
Hope this helps you

MCE2K5 19:38 06 Jan 2008

I think he want's to Download Photos From the Printers Card Reader to His PC, If I have read it right.

Trying to find a Manual.

On one of my printers yoy have to set something in the Printers Control Panel to sent the Photos to the PC.

MCE2K5 19:41 06 Jan 2008

MP Navigator Software should do it.

EASY-TO-USE SOFTWARE
All PIXMA All-in-Ones and inkjet printers are supplied with an advanced suite of software in the box. On PIXMA All-in-Ones,
MP Navigator EX software guides you step by step through each function. Select the process (e.g. scan, import from
memory card), then select the output; e.g. Photo print, attach to email, save as PDF. Simply perfect results – every time.
You can use Easy-PhotoPrint EX with all PIXMA’s to create borderless photos in three easy steps.

hssutton 19:48 06 Jan 2008

With your card inserted in the printer drive open "Easy Photo EX" software that came with your printer and view/save them there.

Easy Photo EX should be supplied on the Canon Disk that accompanied your printer

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?