camera images

bellygirl 20:09 12 Jul 2004

my epson stylus cx6400 reading camera memory card and finding images but not transferring to my pc.using kodak easyshare wizard.

Will 20:29 12 Jul 2004

Open your windows explorer and look for your pictures on the extra drive that will probably be indicated then move the files off your memn#ory stick just as you would normally move any files.

P.S. Any pics worth seeing?

chugby 20:33 12 Jul 2004

have you previously downloaded images from the memory card to computer. Not sure, when you say memory card finds images can you see these on the computer. Normally opens up a separate virtual drive, see 'My Computer'. If not there maybe a usb/driver problem.

bellygirl 20:42 12 Jul 2004

printer tells me images found but dont appear on pc

bellygirl 20:44 12 Jul 2004

windows explorer not got any new files will

Eric10 21:02 12 Jul 2004

Unless I'm reading your query wrong you seem to be expecting your printer/scanner to transfer the pictures to your PC. Although it is a multifunction device, I don't think that this is one of its functions (although I could be wrong). I would expect that the card reader in the printer is just to allow direct printing from the card without involving the PC.

I think that you will have to connect the camera directly to your PC to transfer the pictures to it as outlined above. If you can see the printer's card reader as a separate device in Explorer or My Computer then you may be able to transfer the pictures using copy and paste.

click here for an online tutorial for EasyShare. I've just had a quick run through parts of it and it seems to expect the pictures to already be on your PC.

bellygirl 21:37 12 Jul 2004

eric 10,
have transferred pictures by this method several times already no problem the kodak wizard transferres them to pc usually but not this time

bellygirl 21:40 12 Jul 2004

printers crd reader not shown as separate device

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone