calculator

regulator 02:21 02 Mar 2004

everytime that i use the spacebar the calculator pops up annoying me greatly any ideas how to resolve this quirk I have xp professional installed

hugh-265156 03:39 02 Mar 2004

are you saying that even on the desktop with nothing else running calculator starts up just by pressing space?

if so i cannot find any info on this problem sorry.only thing i can think of would be to run the system file checker.

click start/run and type "sfc /scannow" click ok.(you may be prompted to insert your windows cdrom)this will search for and replace any damaged or missing system files.it might help,you never know.

hugh-265156 03:39 02 Mar 2004

are you saying that even on the desktop with nothing else running calculator starts up just by pressing space?

if so i cannot find any info on this problem sorry.only thing i can think of would be to run the system file checker.

click start/run and type "sfc /scannow" click ok.(you may be prompted to insert your windows cdrom)this will search for and replace any damaged or missing system files.it might help,you never know.

bananaslik 09:51 02 Mar 2004

hi regulator,it sounds as if your space bar has been setup to be the shortcut to your calc.have you recently changed your keyboard for a new one that can be configured for shortcuts.

bananaslik 09:51 02 Mar 2004

hi regulator,it sounds as if your space bar has been setup to be the shortcut to your calc.have you recently changed your keyboard for a new one that can be configured for shortcuts.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from Petya?

Microsoft Surface Studio – the artist's hands-on review

Original iPhone review

Comment mettre à jour Kodi ?