buying a website business!!!!

drdeath 19:41 24 Sep 2003

i would be grateful if any people could advise me on buying a easy running business website,im wary of the "cowboys" out there and am getting as much information as possible before i commit,any views,ideas and advise would be grateful,thank you

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:51 24 Sep 2003

There is no such thing as an 'easy running business website'. It is notoriously difficult to generate any profits from any website. Most of the web businesses that abound in the classifieds of any local rag are just plain cons...getting mug punters to set up web sites to redirect others to major retailers. If Amazon and others find it triple hard to make a profit, there is little hope for mere mortals. Sorry to sound dismissive but healthy profits+websites are as rare as snow at harvest.

G

Linus Tourvalds 19:54 24 Sep 2003

there is no such thing

most if not all of the get rich quick websites are scams.

You cant earn anything in this life by having an easy ride.

Dont even go there

really dont, forget about making money on the net, if you want to make a few quid sell things on ebay.

As this is the safest and most real option to you

sorry to bring bad news

but dont do it

spuds 19:59 24 Sep 2003

I have at least 3 times a month, offers of easy run website business's.The sample sites look very impressive. But I always think, that if the product is such a great profit maker,why should the seller want to sell.

Some website business's can be on an associate arrangement.Which can be beneficial to all parties.

But what ever you do, be very carefull, before your pay any money out, or give any personal information. Boni fide companies will respect you for this.Others may not.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from Petya?

Microsoft Surface Studio – the artist's hands-on review

Original iPhone review

Comment mettre à jour Kodi ?