Burning Nero recoded film with Nero Vision

El Che 18:03 26 Feb 2007

Hi, I have backed up my DVD library onto hard drive by using Nero recode to shrink them down to about 1Gb. I can watch them on my laptop but recently I lost a DVD and decided to burn it off my hard drive onto a DVD. I used Nero Vision to do this and it told me, after I had added the title to the disc, that there was not enough room on the disc. The film was quite a long one. I tried a shorter film, about 1hr 30mins, and it worked fine. Does anybody know a way I can burn the film from my hard drive onto disc with Nero, even if it takes 2 discs. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

John

Diversion 18:45 26 Feb 2007

Is the the film transcoded? if so use Nero express. If not you will need to make a movie using Nero DVD to transcode it again; if for instance it is in AVI format.

El Che 15:30 27 Feb 2007

How do you mean transcoded. It was copy protected when I burned it but I used DVD region+CSS free to get around that. As far as I am aware the only coding is the Nero Digital code used to shrink it. Having said that I haven't tried using Nero express so will try this too. Don't think it is in AVI format, I think Nero just does it to MPEG2.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?