Burn Multiple Titles To DVD

wbiggchiefy 23:55 16 Mar 2006

I would like to be able to burn multiple titles to a DVD-R (or+R)
I know it can be done via DVD Shrink but this involves use of both DVD Drives on my PC and I would like to add titles from the Hard Disk
I already run several Burning Applications et al:
Nero (OEM with Nero Express), Roxio DVD & CD Creator 6, DVD Santa, DVD Shrink, Full VSO Suite.
Is there something I am missing?

Chiefy

ACOLYTE 02:08 17 Mar 2006

Can u not just add the files you want to burn in nero? you will only be able to add as much as the dvd can hold,and u will still need to use the burner to get it on disk.

wbiggchiefy 02:14 17 Mar 2006

Tried this but nero says VOBS are the same as they are in different files and Nero won't copy VOB1 &VOB1 etc... I think it believes they are the same file - also tried changing the suffix to 2,3 etc - it burns but when I try to play it on PC or DVD Player only the first file on the disk is present.

Chiefy

ACOLYTE 02:24 17 Mar 2006

Have you tried putting them in folder's before burning?it may be a bit messy when u come to play them back as you will need to open the folder and select the file,it should work ok on a pc but on a normal dvd player it may not work.
What u could do with is dual sided dvd's then u could burn to both sides.Can it be done with multisession? i have never tried so im at a loss to say.

wbiggchiefy 21:42 17 Mar 2006

Thaks Acolyte - using double sided is a good idea - putting them in folders works on PC but not on DVD and I have tried 5 different burning applications on this - do u think someone on cdfreaks might know?

Chiefy

Hertz Van Rentyl 22:47 17 Mar 2006

Have you tried Nerovision Express.

wbiggchiefy 23:33 17 Mar 2006

Hertz
Is that on the OEM version as that is what I have ?

Chiefy

wbiggchiefy 23:59 17 Mar 2006

No - strangely only has Express, cover designer & back it up in OEM menu .

Or do u mean nero express?

Chiefy

Hertz Van Rentyl 09:13 18 Mar 2006

Do you have the Startsmart application, this is Nero 6 application list, my last OEM disc had all this plus Lightscribe, but I am using a retail Nero updated, the OEM disc had similar features.
click here

Hertz Van Rentyl 09:25 18 Mar 2006

You may have the Cd version, there are various versions about but I thought all had some sort of Nerovision included.

Hertz Van Rentyl 09:29 18 Mar 2006

Some versions are Burner orientated and only work with the device that it was included with.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?