Bullguard Upgrade

ponytail 13:50 01 Jan 2011

I was having aproblem with my desktop and took to the local computer shop who sorted it out they advised me to have Bullguard and rightly or wrongly I purchased it and have had no problems with it.But the version I bought was version 9 got in touch with Bullguard and they sent me a link to upgrade to version 10 which I did so far everything ok.I also put bullguard on my wifes laptop but forgot to upgade to version 10 thinking as it all came under the same license it was ok.Now want to upgrade that to version 10 went to Bullgaurd and they sent me the link again on my wifes lap and followed it as far uninstalling the old version and it then displayed the following message windows preparing to hibernate and that has stayed on the screen has anyone any ideas because it seems there may be no security on this laptop.Sorry this was so long.

northumbria61 10:25 02 Jan 2011

You probably need to turn off hibernation, restart, and turn it back on. See Power Options in control panel.

onthelimit 11:34 02 Jan 2011

You don't need to pay to get decent protection. There have been numerous threads here with people's preferred free software.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires