Bullguard Antivirus program and Vista

Samuel Gee 15:00 13 Apr 2007

Hi,I am running Vista Premium and Bullguard 7 program.I know that at present there is no driver for the Firewall part of Bullguard,I am promised this will be released soon.What is a bit annoying is that I am unable to view my photo backups or any other if it comes down to it.The panel opens with a fault code.I am told that it's because I am not using a"Webfolders" program which would enable me to view the backups has any one had a similar problem ? Bullguard so far have been unable to help.Th fault code is
303C123E-4350-4D29-BDE2-84456CAE
Regards,Tiger

Technotiger 17:30 13 Apr 2007

Hi, I would advise you to try AVG Free instead of Bullguard.

Samuel Gee 11:43 14 Apr 2007

Yes you are no doubt right .I have tried ALL the rest paid and free,you get what you pay for or don't as the case may be but even without the couple of bells an whistles I consider the Bullguard to be the best I have ever tried.Its slick well presented and dependable.I just thought that if anyone had ironed out the odd quirk of the program whilst running Vista I could put it right without having to wait for the big companies to get their acts together.I think I must follow the computer users trait of being impatient.
Regards.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

Les meilleures applications pour enfants 2017