buisness card design programs

graham11 19:36 05 Oct 2006

sorry if not a tech question but does anybody know of any buisness card design programs that are quite good and easy to use of the net ive googles it what come up are utter C*"p !! thanks in advance graham 11

dogbreath1 20:52 05 Oct 2006

Avery DesignPro 3.5 is ok. Not free but only a few quid.

Halmer 22:17 05 Oct 2006
  wee eddie 22:30 05 Oct 2006

What do you mean by "________ ________"

Do you mean that you do not like the prepared Designs, or the way they work.

What do you want a Business Card Design Program to do. After all the space available is only about 80mm by 40mm, and you don't want to clutter it up.

The Avery software will give you a few ideas on how to fill the space on their Cards.

Totally-braindead 23:28 05 Oct 2006

If you have Microsoft Office on your PC you can download templates for free from the Microsoft website, for business cards as well as birthday cards etc etc.

DerekR 23:42 05 Oct 2006

If you are looking to create a professional looking business card without the use of templates, and you want to be totally creative in your approach, try Quark Express - a mear snip at about £600!!! Thats not C**p!!! (Oh, you will need a decent Apple Mac computer too!!) :) <Just joking>

woodchip 23:48 05 Oct 2006

What wordprocessor do you use? as choosing labels and then the size or create size and save with a name. You can the just use it like a Document. Pressing Ctrl and Enter will put other labels on the screen if you can only see the one. You can also just put text in the last label if you only want one to print This is on a A4 page.

You should be able to had Graphics and Text. I can in WordPerfect 8

Allyginger 02:51 06 Oct 2006

I've been using Avory design pro now for some time.Easy to use and usually I try my own designs from a blank page.

BT 07:43 06 Oct 2006

This site has some good software

click here

Its not free but the trial versions work without any 'nags' but if you pay the very reasonable cost you get free upgrades and access to extras.

Visual Labels is the most versatile doing all types of label and business cards. I use it all the time.

ArrGee 08:52 06 Oct 2006

Is it just the layout of the card you want, or do you wish to design a logo as well?

Graham. 09:08 06 Oct 2006

I've used V Badge Lite click here

Be aware that pre-perforated sheets for printing cards are a waste of money - you can never get the printer to line them up.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?