Build Notes

ronalddonald 10:56 19 Apr 2008

Can anyone tell me what this means? ive seen it on cougar after you go to check out. I dont know actually how to build notes,be grateful for any advice. Many many thanks

bremner 15:05 19 Apr 2008

Looking at the relevant page it just seems to be a freeform box for you to type any comments you feel inclined to add

MAT ALAN 23:35 19 Apr 2008

Raw reports of technical modifications

click here

an example...

mrwoowoo 00:13 20 Apr 2008

Can't believe you have answered this.
He's done this type of thing a few times now.
Another wind up.

MAT ALAN 11:11 20 Apr 2008

Must have missed them, i will bear it in mind, thank you...

ronalddonald 13:41 20 Apr 2008

hey i dont understand build notes,its no windup and i need to know what exactly it is. Im planning to buy a desktop from Cougar and as ive stated im no techie, i just wanna know what r build notes. end of query

Cougar Extreme 16:46 20 Apr 2008

The Build Notes section at checkout is there for customers to add particular amendments they would like applying to their order, for example, customers can add information on how they might like their hard drives partitioning, or the fact that they have their own Anti Virus Software and that they would like us to omit our factory installed Virus Software, so to conclude if you have any questions or requirements that our website does not allow you to expand on then this box is there for you to add your requests.

Yours truly

The Cougar Gang.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?