Buffalo Router and AOL

Fawaz 12:26 27 Jan 2007

Hello.
I have a ADSL BT Voyager 210 unlocked with AOL as my ISP- it's connected via USB. I finally got the modem working, but now I can't get my router to work. I have the Buffalo AirStation WHR-HP-G54. It's not connected properly because it's not connected to my computer via an ethernet cable, because if I do connect it with the ethernet cable my computer loses it's internet conncetion. I've got an ethernet cable connected from my modem to my router, and that's it. Will this not work, do I have to connect the ethernet cable formt he router to my computer? I can't access the website (the one where you put in the IP). Thanks for any advice on what I should do.

Fawaz 12:47 27 Jan 2007

I've got it working to some extent but now when I type in the IP (192.168.11.1) it says the URL doesn't exist on the buffalo website.

Ashrich 19:30 29 Jan 2007

Switch it to access point mode , little switch underneath , turn from auto to bri , then it will have an address of *192.168.11.100* try accessing it again using that URL .

Ashley

Fawaz 21:04 29 Jan 2007

I've got my connection working but I still can't access the IP adress, but i'm not to bothered. Thanks anyway.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?